Subject: [Leica] How could the R8 be bettered?
From: "Thomas J. Donovan" <75674.3465@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 19:53:12 -0400

Pascal,

I'd like to see Leica add the following features to the next R8
upgrade: minimally, 1.) a built in motor drive  2.) auto-
bracketing. 3.) Some type of focus confirmation!

I just could not wait for Leica any longer for these features; thus,
I just purchased a Nikon F100 with several Nikkor lenses.

I still have a Leica R8 & R7 with four Leica lenses; however, I did
trade off some of my Leica gear to get into Nikon gear.

Tom D.