Subject: RE: [Leica] OFF-TOPIC: Nova print processors
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 08:48:02 -0400

Pascal,

I have used the Nova Processor (Can't remember the model; 3 tempered slots 1
wash slot) for about 2 years for B&W and find it very helpful in specific
conditions.  For example when I am in a position that my time is limited
like 1 hour per evening for a week or two. I am able to go into the darkroom
and start working because the chemicals are in the processor already. When
my time is up, I just leave, no clean up.  The chemistry lasts for weeks in
the processor.

Ken