Subject: [Leica] fs leica lenses
From: "Hoyen ~simontart~" <simontart@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 10:40:19 EDT

Sorry for the late posting, but I just had some stuff come in and I
thought I'd give LUGgers a shot before listing on Ebay.

1) 90mm f/2.8 Elmarit-R, 11806.  This is the same optical
configuration as the current M version.  Brand new in box with blank
USA cards.  $600 plus shipping.

2) 35mm f/2 Summicron-R, 11115.  Current design, Leitz Wetzlar, like
new in box, no cards.  $850 plus shipping.

2) 50mm f/2 Summicron-M, 11816.  Current w/ built in hood, silver
finish.  Like new in box, no cards.  $750 plus shipping.

All items are packaged as new with original caps, cases, boxes, and
papers except where noted.  Please email simontart@hotmail.com if
interested, deadline is Tuesday 11PM EST.