Subject: [Leica] LEICA MNEMONICS
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 14:59:46 EDT

Hello Leica users .
Can anyone ( but I'm sure everyone will jump on that question ) tell me about
mnemonics used throughout the LUG ( I know what this one means ! ) such as
C.L.A. ;  B.T.W. ; and so on .

At the moment , I can see the very hot topic is about M6 press.plate .
Personnally , I have not seen any P.B.'s ( yes , problems ) with my M6
classic . No P.B.'s either with my M4 .

I would like to get some advice about a wide angle lens I'm considering to
buy .  As I own 35 , 50 and 90 , wich one would you get : 24 or 28 .
Also , is it possible to use the 24 with the M6 or M4 camera viewfinder .
By this question , I mean , will it be a great cut in the image viewing ?

Jo Goodtimes