Subject: Re: [Leica] Ebay Helper
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 12:13:46 -0700

I think this list is a great helper for peoples Ebay listings!
I've gotten the impression that there must have been an article in some
computer magazine:
"Give your Ebay listing some extra Punch! Use the Email lists for some
added spin to your Ebay listing!
Hope that guy got some great unspecified Leica gear with the money he
made off that Mamiya 7 outfit last week. What with the new upgraded
Mamiya 7 system just announced and advertised.
We are being preyed upon by compulsive wheeler dealers.
Mark Rabiner
Gotta make a buck!