Subject: [Leica] Jim Brick and the Grand Tuna Scandal
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 08:32:16 -0400

At 04:47 PM 4/12/99 -0700, Jim Brick, normally literate soul, wrote:
>I remember a few years ago, the FDA

For our non-US members, this is the US Federal "Food and Drug
Administration".  <Political content follows:  Left-Wingers,
Fellow-Travellers, Softies, and Professional Puddin'-heads, please ignore,
as you are too set in your ways to understand!>  This is otherwise known as
the "Federal Delay Agency" and the "Fuck it:  Do it our way Agency".  These
are the guys, almost above all others, who really DO want to tell you how
to Lead Your Own Life and who are offended beyond all reason that there are
a few of us, Jim among our number, I suspect, who honestly believe we can
make better choices on our own than can some mumblehead in Washington, D.C.
(which is reputed to stand for either "Disaster City" or the "District of
Confusion".>  <Political Mode Off:  please return to your normal recess
activities.>

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!