Subject: Re: [Leica] spouses
From: Kent Jon Peters <KPETERS@huntel.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 21:13:41 -0700

she thought it was the funniest thing in the whole world,
at least for a few minutes.

It turns out, BTW, that while my wife never noticed two distinct camera
bodies, she did happen to think that I was the fastest photographer in
the West, always ready with an M6 at the right time.

I am constantly buying/trading camera stuff and my wife doesn't know the
difference between my IIIf and my Pentax 67.  I figure there'll be
surprises for the grandkids in the attic someday!! ha.  If I pulled that
m6 'going out of production' routine on my wife she'd shoot me with my
'out of production' mauser and bury me in my Rover 'out of production'
classic.  kjp