Subject: Re: [Leica] lens comparisons between brands
From: Mikiro Mori <arbos@silva.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 11:56:50 +0200

At 3:16 am +0200 14/4/99, Tina Manley wrote:
>At 05:45 PM 4/13/99 -0400, you wrote:
>>Hey....don't leave Minolta out this!   They make great optics!   ;-)
>>
>>Dan C.
>>

>I agree, Dan!  All of my photos before 1993 were made with Minolta lenses.
>That's what I could afford at the time.  I still have them and still use
>them when I need auto-focus (and don't mind the noise!)  Many of the photos
>on my webpage were made with Minolta lenses.  Can anybody tell which photos
>are Leica and which are Minolta?

Dan & Tina,  You are right!  I have been a Minolta user for >20 years.  My
wife *prefers* Minolta (just a matter of tastes!) and has earned money with
my 85/1.4 (great glass) as a photographer for a cinema journal.  I, on the
contrary, have spent but not earned money with Leica.  It's a shame. ;-)

Leicalement,

Mikiro
Strasbourg