Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Advertising, was How could the R8 be bettered?
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 13:33:02 -0400

Tina-
Are you sure that isn't the Quality Control Department? I figure any Leica
equipment that passes the Tina Test for any given period of time would
certainly last us more pedestrian users a normal lifetime!
(Maybe you could augment your income endorsing boots, pants, photo vests and
Kevlar mosquito netting as well!!!)
Dan ( shooting what Tina shoots!)

:o)~