Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Day in Boston area(and off topic dog stuff)
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 20:40:21 -0500

>------------------------------
>
>Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 14:40:31 -0400
>From: Michael Gardner <mikeg@neca.com>
>Subject: [Leica] Leica Day in Boston area
>
>Today in the mail I got a flyer for "Leica Sale & Demo" Saturday April 17
>10am-4pm
>at Hunt's Photo & Video  100 Main St. Melrose, MA
>"Meet the Leica Factory Rep for a Demonstration of the Entire Line"
>"10 % off Leica purchases"
>
>Mike Gardner

Thanks for the heads up Mike- I *hate* Hunt's with a passion, but I'll
probably stop by to view the Leica stuff!
Have had a real bad week- had to put down our two year old terrier, "Yoda"
had developed behaviourial problems (biting) and we finally had to return
him to the shelter- after having him for two years!! My wife is
inconsolable! I'm fairly blue too....
Anybody know of an AKC Pug breeder in the New England area? We'll be
looking in about a month or so...

regards,

Bob Keene