Subject: Re: [Leica] 75'lux focusing
From: "dan states" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 12:04:05 PDT

Hello Mikiro, I would suggest testing the accuracy of focus using a
tripod and a fixed subject.  If you can get consistent, accurate
results using this method "operator error" may be the problem....BUT
if you can get consistently accurate results with the Noctilux using
the same test method, and your results with the 75 are still erratic,
I would suspect the lens.  I have seen a Summilux 35 that would not
focus consistently due to some problem with the ring that pushes the
focus cam on the rangefinder, a different lens of course, but
something to think about.

Good Luck,
Dan

>75 Summilux users,
>
>Sorry if there was recent discussion on this topic. ---- I have used
a 75
>Summilux for 18 months, but have not yet learned to focus properly.
At