Subject: [Leica] M2/M3 Eveready case
From: "Edmond Kim" <edmondkim@bigfoot.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 22:46:58 -0700

Hello all,

I have a question, the person I bought my M2 from gave me an eveready case..
Its really beat up and not really worth anything to a collector, but I think
I want to use it anyway.  There is one problem, the part you screw into the
tripod socket is a 3/8" while my M2 has a 1/4" socket.  Is there a way of
taking that screw out and replacing it with a 1/4" screw?

Thanks all.