Subject: [Leica] Sending M6 to Leica
From: sandyquandt@centuryinter.net
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 99 23:52:53 GMT

Hello everyone!

I apologize for posing somewhat of a simplistic question, but what is the best
way to ship my M6 to Leica NJ for warranty repair? (The vertical alignment
needs to be adjusted, since it's finally driving me crazy. This is my first
time sending anything to Leica NJ, so I'm a little nervous about the whole
proposition...) I'm thinking of sending it via FedEx, but wondered whether it's
better to send the camera insured through regular mail. Any advice/experiences
with sending equipment to Leica would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks,
Sandy