Subject: Re: [Leica] concern for a member....
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 21:09:18 -0400

Eric-
In re your last post... you didn't fall down and bump the ole noggin, did
you?
smack yourself with the film advance lever by lettting go too soon?
Dan, The Obeah Man ( this superstitious Millennium bushwah doesn't bother me
at all... I just sacraficed two chickens and sprinkled the gizzards on my
mojo, so I'm okay)