Subject: [Leica] R8's
From: DAVE YODER <leica@home.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 21:09:32 -0700

Does anyone know if the bugs are worked out of the R8's, And if so, what
are the more current serial numbers, so I don't buy a buggy one?

I've got my first lens (19mm elmarit), and hope to pick up a used 35mm
summicron soon, but haven't decided on the body yet. Can't decide
between the R8 and the R6.2. I'm soliciting recommendations. It'll be
for photojournalism, mostly.

BTW, I'm funding this by attempting to trade/sell my Mamiya 7 and 43mm
lens w/finder. Anyone interested?

Thanks,

Dave Y.
leica@home.com