Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Advertising, was How could the R8 be bettered?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 12:25:03 -0400

>Hi B.D.
>They do monitor this site! Both in Solms and NJ. daily  They just don't
>acknowledge they do!
>

>Ted Grant
>This is Our Work. The Legacy of Sir William Osler.
>http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Hey, Ted...Goodto hear your "voice."
Well, if they're listening, and they have any PR/marketing sense, they'll
respond to the perceived pressure plate problem, rather than just "lurking"
and reading about it. The "problem" may or may not be real, but a response
would be...real...and would earn them many points with the loyalists...

Cheers -
B. D.