Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 FLASH TRIGGERING
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 11:44:22 -0500

Jo,

> When the flash is on and ready for use , it flashes each time I release the
>shutter , which is normal , bur it also flashes when I re-arm the shutter ;
>and this is quite a problem !

I have two M6 bodies - one is about two years old and the other a 'Wetzler'
body about 1991(?) (#170xxxx).  I have tried the flash on both bodies -
neither flashes when the shutter is cocked.  I tried it at several shutter
settings including the red flash setting.

Something else you can do sitting in your chair fondling the Leicas!!

Dick Hemingway
Plano, TX