Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 with Metz 40-MZ3i question
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <yaojkfdr@netvigator.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 20:29:55 +0800

The SCA 3501 module does NOT have a 2nd curtain switch.  It only has
flash exposure compensation on/off and the degree of compensation
control.  With the R8 flash system 2nd curtain sync is activated with
the camera, not with the flash.  The Contax SCA 382 module, for example,
does have 2nd curtain sync control.