Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Shutter accuracy?
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 12:17:05 EDT

It would seem that spending an extra $100 or so per camera and passing the
cost through would be a good move.  I would gladly pay extra for better
quality control.

Tom Shea

<< The bottom line is we need to encourage Leica Germany to regain its
quality
 control and manufacturing edge so the Leica owner really does possess the
 finest camera equipment that can be produced.  An extra $100.00 is not the
 make or breaking point  >>