Subject: [Leica] Defective Pradovit
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 20:33:47 -0400

Fellow LUGgers:

I didn't think this would happen to me, but it did. A new P2002 projector
arrived today. I slipped in the Colorplan from my previous Pradovit, loaded
a few slides and switched it on. A glorious, bright sharp picture lit up
the screen, but it was accompanied by a rapid ticking sound (about two per
second) that continued as long as the projector was running.

I took the top cover of and determined the sound was comming from the front
of the projector but could not tell exactly from where.

As anyone encountered this annoyance and if so, how did you resolve the
problem?

Ken Wilcox
Ken Wilcox					Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LAW LHSA MEA						          <wilcox@tir.com>