Subject: Re: [Leica] Projectors: Which is better?
From: "dan states" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 17:39:32 PDT

Well that brings up a good question for me...I had called Leica in NJ
to ask about purchasing a colorplan as a seperate accessory.  I
explained that I was not satisfied with the Hektor, and asked if the
90mm would perform better.  His response was that the Hektor was a
plastic element lens, and that the Colorplan was far better.

I did not follow up from there, but have taken their word for it.  It
certainly LOOKS like glass...But I am not going to pull it apart to
check...

In any case, the colorplan is really an excellent lens, and will be
much more satisfactory to the typical Leica customer.  (opinion)

Thanks!
Dan