Subject: [Leica] M6 FLASH TRIGGERING
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 07:26:04 EDT

Hello . Here are more details about my M6 problem which triggers the flash
when I cock the shutter .
I have tested the 2 connectors with an ohmeter :

1 / the top connector (flash support ) shows the problem . Its triggered when
I cock the shutter , when the arm lever is at about 2 / 3 rd of the full
travel arc .

2 / the socket connector , at the rear of the body , doesn't show any
problem at all .

I don't understand why there is a difference between them . To me the 2
connectors where simply wire connected , so if one is triggered ,
the other one should also .
Has anyone got Leica 's Email so I can inform them .

Regards . Jo Goodtimes