Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] compact camera, Minox 35GT, Rollei35SE for sale
From: "Andreas Frijdal" <frijdal@tin.it>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 21:20:41 +0200

Dear Compact friends,

After all I read I cannot resist to mention the Minox GT35. I bought (again,
my fourth, the electronics are not that reliable, but they are so cheap)
one last week in NY for 239$. It really makes remarkable pictures. It is
genuinely pocketable. You have to know how to operate the lightmeter but it
has the 2x exp. or change the I.E. index, so never buy the GTE. I also have
a Rollei 35SE but the lightmeter's sensibility is too low and it is to
heavy, any buyer out there?
And Last But Least you remain in the family

Ciao

Andreas

PS sorry about the Rollei I forgot it is only Wednesday!

Dr Andreas Frijdal
Casalmonte
50020 San Polo in Chianti (Fi)
Tuscany