Subject: [Leica] quest
From: "Carlos Blanco" <cblanco@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 19:14:22 -0300

LEICA QUEST
Carlos Blanco, cblanco@fibertel.com.ar

Please answer the following questions in the spaces bellow each one and send
the answers as an attached file to my e-mail adress. I will send the
statistics to the LUG as soon as I have procesed all the answers.

Deadline for sending answers: April, Sunday 25th.

1. One system (M, R, Crew Mount)

2. One body, why

3. One lens, why

4. One accesory

5. One film roll

6. One developer

7. The best body ever made

8. The best lens ever made

9. Your favorite photographer

10. Your favorite photo

11. According to your preferences, please put in order the M-bodies begining
with the best.

12. Idem R-system

13. Leica meter?  Which and why?

14. Ever ready case?