Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Fotografie
From: "4Season" <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 23:50:18 -0600

Nope, no way. If any LUGger wants to stop by my Boulder workplace, I've got
2 back issues of LFI (July '96, July '97), a copy of Leica Magic Moments and
a bunch of product brochures from the past few years for stuff I had
considered, and mostly decided not to get (mostly MF), plus a couple of
those booklets (one autographed) that Judy Holmes did with Hasselblad. Take
'em away. Donations in the form of China Cola or Ting always gratefully
accepted :-)

Currently, I am partial to:

Photo Techniques (David Vestal's column is a good read)
View Camera
Lenswork Quarterly

Jeff