Subject: Re: [Leica] Source for Voigtlander Bessa-L in the US
From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 09:58:03 +0100

- --------------B0A367B32945F46F504E7FE1

Mark,
I gather that the new lenses, four planned according to my source, will
indeed be r/f coupled. Presumably the thought was that the (very) wide angle
lenses introduced so far could be tolerated as zone focus lenses recognising
the cost savings achieved.

Jem

Mark Rabiner wrote:

> Sounds like a Leica 1c!
> How are they going to come out with a rangefinder with all the lenes not
> made with cams?
> Mark Rabiner

- --------------B0A367B32945F46F504E7FE1

<HTML>
Mark,
<BR>I gather that the new lenses, four planned according to my source,
will indeed be r/f coupled. Presumably the thought was that the (very)
wide angle lenses introduced so far could be tolerated as zone focus lenses
recognising the cost savings achieved.

<P>Jem

<P><I>Mark Rabiner wrote:</I>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE><I>Sounds like a Leica 1c!</I>
<BR><I>How are they going to come out with a rangefinder with all the lenes
not</I>
<BR><I>made with cams?</I>
<BR><I>Mark Rabiner</I></BLOCKQUOTE>
<I>&nbsp;</I></HTML>