Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Quality Control
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 10:37:46 EDT

I would very much like to see a list of prepared LUG board categories, then
we may have some guidance for posting etiquette so the "gatekeepers" are not
overly burdened.

Although the various digital scanners, software and printers are not sold by
Leica, I find them interesting for the reason they may be of some value in
producing prints actually made from Leica negatives.

Digital printing likely belongs on another board but if it has some
relationship to Leica's why not welcome the discourse?  I am still old
fashioned enough that I prefer conventional prints since they appear to me be
much sharper, etc., than the prints that are displayed on the PC monitor.

Gotta go for now since time has run out but will get back later.