Subject: [Leica] Stolen Leica
From: Tbird1950@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 14:37:53 EDT

At 4PM on April 3, 1999 my M6 and it's 35mm ASPH were stolen on Sunjet flight
319 from Fort Lauderdale to Kennedy in New York.

Even though I filed a police report the prospects of my seeing it ever again
are slim to none. (I'd also like to add that the people at Sunjet were really
rude when I tried to enlist their help.)

So I thought I might enlist the power of the internet.

If anyone reading this is a dealer or a pawn broker (or anyone else who might
encounter an M6 for sale or trade or whatever) please be on the lookout for an
M6 serial # 2006177 and a 35mm summilux ASPH serial #3660130 and the creep who
stole it.

Any information you have, please contact either myself here on aol (handle
"audio") or contact
Deputy Chief for Litigation Management
The Port Authority of NY & NJ,
1 World Trade Center-suite 68E
New York, NY 10048

(212) 435-6960

ref: Case report # 6015

Also if you know of any other newsgroups that might be helpful, please copy
and
paste this info on them. I'd really appreciate that.

Thank you very much.

I enjoy reading all the posts here.

Sincerely,
Peter Bregman