Subject: [Leica] Re: Stolen Leica
From: sandyquandt@centuryinter.net
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 99 00:28:55 GMT

Hello Peter,

I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune! You might consider registering your
stolen equipment at the photo.net registry. I'm not sure how much specific
contact information you wanted to include; therefore, I'll just give you the
url:

http://photo.net/registry/add.html

Hopefully your insurance will cover part of the loss...

Sandy