Subject: RE: [Leica] Summicron 2/50 No.:11825 chrome
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 08:18:49 -0400

	This, I am told,  is the actual deviation of the lens from 50 mm.
That is, if I have been told correctly, the 22 means that the actual focal
length is calculated at 50.22mm.  This number has appeared on all lenses
from 50 mm on up in the past.  I do not know if it appears on current
generation lenses.  Any more information or a correction Marc?

		Buzz Hausner