Subject: Re: [Leica] LEICA: ARE YOU LISTENING?
From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 13:05:07 +0100

No apologies neccersary Chandos, I - and I presume others too - understand what
a Pullitzer is and who Fitzgerald was. I also appreciate the irony that here in
England we pride ourselves in our ability to so often be 'runners-up' and so
infrequently the winners, it's become a national trait, I suspect!

Jem