Subject: [Leica] Pulitzer
From: DAVE YODER <leica@home.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 10:37:37 -0700

I've been "nominated" for a Pulitzer three times. That's not saying much
because it's your own publication that nominates you and sends your
entry in. And I wouldn't put too much emphasis on the Pulitzer prizes in
the two photo categories because the final panel of judges that approve
or deny the pulitzer seldom have had any experience in photography
whatsoever. They are notorious for highly questionable decisions when it
comes to photography. My opinions on this date well before a friend in
the final three lost this year to AP's collection of presidential photo
ops and Monica-stalking. I rest my case.