Subject: Re: Loose lugs sink SIGS (or something of that nature). Was "Re: [Leica] Fwd:"
From: pcb@iac.co.jp (Paul C. Brodek)
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 21:38:07 -0400

Hi Chandos,

I had a lug loosen on my M4-2 body, and wasn't feeling like it was
time for repair or a CLA yet.  I tightened an adjustable wrench on the
"flats" of the lug and turned it towards the camera back.  The lug got
tighter.  Soon thereafter I stopped using a neckstrap and attached a
wriststrap to the lug which had not loosened, so I'm not sure if my
"repair" would hold up to neckstrap use with a Noctilux.  But you
might want to give it a try.

Regards,

PB

On Sat, 24 Apr 1999 18:39:59 -0400, Chandos Michael Brown
<cmbrow@mail.wm.edu> wrote:

>I really much rather that one or the other of you gave me a hand on this
>loose lug problem

Paul C. Brodek
Kobe, Japan
pcb@iac.co.jp