Subject: AW: [Leica] M2 with 40 summicron
From: Michael Dienert <MDienert@foq.de>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 11:07:23 +0100

hi edmond,

you can adjust the infinity alignment yourself. the cam of the lenses is
sampled by the little metal wheel at the end of the rangefinder lever.

this wheel is mounted with an eccentric screw. by turning the screw, you
can adjust the infinity alignement.

you should use a real good screwdriver to avoid damage to this trimming
screw. it doesn't turn very easy. but the friction is necessary to avoid
that the eccenter is de-adjusting itself.

good luck

michael