Subject: Re: [Leica] Putting the Pressure Plate Question to Rest
From: Henry Ambrose <digphoto@nashville.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 12:50:14 -0500

>Is it possible that we can all agree that those of us who believe we have
>pressure plates which scratch film will have them polished or replaced, and
>that we can get on to other topics?
>
>	Buzz Hausner

I agree.

My M6 had the problem.

Leica fixed it and returned the camera to me in 1 week.

My camera is fine now. Looks like a new pressure plate.

Based on my experience, all anyone has to do is send their camera in and
they'll fix it.

So send it in.

I think its been proven is that Leica will stand behind their products.

Lets move on. This one's over.

Henry Ambrose