Subject: Re:[Leica] short Leica return :)/ life's rules and Rapidwinder's and dogs
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 18:21:23 -0400

Ted-

Loved your note about our "plans".....

I was once given this information:

"There are three rules in life....

1)  "Nothing makes sense."

2) "Nothing is fair."

3) "Don't take it personally."

I believe this would apply to anyone's "plans" as well.

(I lean on these rules quite often when the going gets rough!)

On the plus side- I have received my Tom A Rapidwinder for my M6!
Beautiful!! Now to shoot that Ice Hockey Game!! ;)

We have also acquired a new puppy to replace the hole in our hearts when we
had to put down our "Yoda" because of behaviour problems (biting). Our new
addition will come into our home in about 2 weeks- a beautiful Papillon pup
that the wife has allowed me to name "Leica"!!
The Rapidwinder will come in handy trying to keep up with him!

regards,

Bob Keene
"nutty for the Leica's, machine and dog"