Subject: Re: [Leica] Agfa Clack
From: Martin Howard <marho@ikp.liu.se>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 11:00:53 +0200

"A.H.SCHMIDT" wrote:

> Each film frame was indicated by a little red window. Be careful with
> it, specially with colour films, stick a bit of black tape.

Yeah, there is a little red window.  There are numbers on the backing
paper of the film.  However, I don't know if these numbers are spaced
for the film size of the Clack.  Actually, I don't even know what the
film size of the Clack is!  The VF shows a rectangular view, about the
same proportions as 35mm film.  6x7?  6x8?  6x9?

Anyway, the way I'm using it is to wind on the film until I see a new
number in the little window, then close the window.  Expose the frame,
wind on to the next number.  I guess developing the film (BTW: a 30
year old Agfa Pan film ;-) will show if the frames overlap.

Thanks for the shutter & aperture info.

M.

- --
Martin Howard, Grad. Schl. for Human-Machine Interaction,  |
HMI/IKP, Linkoping University, SE-581 83 Linkoping, Sweden.|    Just
Tel: +46 13 28 5741; Fax: +46 28 2579; ICQ: 354739         | say "DOOH"
E-mail: marho@ikp.liu.se; www.iav.ikp.liu.se/staff/marho/  +------------