Subject: [Leica] Fim suggestion
From: "Moore,Andrew" <moorea@andovercontrols.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 12:52:23 -0400

My main slide films have been Velvia 50 and Sensia II 100, but
I'd like to address the following issues by trying something new
(in my M6 -- somewhat on topic)

- - Sensia II 100 is sometimes too cool
- - Velvia 50 is sometimes too saturated
- - The 200 and 400 speed films I've used are a bit too grainy
  (Sensia II 200 and 400)

These will mainly be used for travel and documentary work (amateur).
I don't plan on pushing the speed.

I like the neutral colors of Kodachrome, but I want an E-6 process
(found a good lab!).

E100S?  Others?  I know the easiest thing to do is simply shoot
a roll of some new films, but I'd like to start by heading in the
right direction, especially if I can benefit from another LUGger's
experience.

Andrew
no archive