Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica revisited & production tolerances
From: Alan Ball <AlanBall@csi.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 06:25:06 +0200

Yeah, that is a fact: all complaint posts are part of a great destabilizing
plot put together by the Japs via a bunch of pathetic agents. These guys
are paid for this. Or they are sick and should be treated. Why else would
they be on this list ? Shouldn't  we vote to purge the list from the
revisionists ? Only happy chirpy posts, chanting scintillating praises to
every single bit of data or material coming out of Solms, should be allowed
here. "All is well, all is well" is the moto of the LUG intellectual, and
those magnificent words should not be wasted on miserable whining  traitor
scum. Thanks for the reminder. ;-)