Subject: [Leica] Leica pic's everyday for $1
From: davekaren@webtv.net (Dave and Karen Kennedy)
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 10:26:47 -0400 (EDT)

Book recommmendations got me thinking, in The New York Times you can see
the work of Edward Keating currently in the Balkans covering the war,
who uses Leica M, from what I've been told. It gives those of us doing
much less interesting assignents all day long reason to get up in the
morning.

While on this subject, is there a LUGger out there who is covering the
war for a paper or magazine who has recent pic's published that I could
look online for?