Subject: [Leica] 180mm,2.8 Sonnar
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 16:09:49 EDT

Dear Folks,
I have an 180mm,2.8 Zeiss Sonnar with a Leicaflex mount on it.The mount was
epoxied on about 15 years ago and I have used the lens over that time period.
The lens is for manual use only (stop down metering). The barrel is pretty
nice, the glass perfect. Golden Touch cleaned it just a couple of months ago.
The lens compares very favorably to my 180, 2.8 Elmarit. With Tech Pan it
seems to be as sharp. Kodachrome slides are very similar.
Price is $100.00 + shipping for anyone interested. ( = Four bottles of nice
wine)
Bob Figlio