Subject: Re: Re : [Leica] Trip to Paris: Advices needed
From: Robert Stevens <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 20:17:53 +0000

V8PWR@aol.com wrote:

> Dans un courrier daté du 30/04/99 09:59:12  , vous avez écrit :
>
> << Dear French luggers,
>
>  Next week I have to travel to Paris for my work but will have time to
>  walk around in Paris and.. try my new Skopar 25mm.
>
>  Could you suggest me
>
>  - shops will "large" used Leica equipments
>  - library "specialized" in Photography books.
>
>  Perhaps there are shops with a large section of books ?
>
>  It's quite hard to find large selection of Photo book
>  in French, (he oui, je suis francophone) in Switzerland.
>
>  Merci,
>
>  Xavier. >>
>
> Go to " LA MAISON DU LEICA " . This is on boulevard Beaumarchais , and if you
> want to go with the Metro' , take Metro CHEMIN VERT .
>
> Regards .
> Jo Goodtimes

I bought some stuff at this store about a year ago.  They have a good
selection of new and used.  The store had very friendly staff that were
very honest about meeting my price range and not over selling.  They
will move a bit on price with the used gear and offer a warranty on the
used items.

Regards,

Robert