Subject: [Leica] 21 mm problem
From: Francois Asquin <francois.asquin@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 21:52:26 +0000

During the last 4 months, I changed my complete Contax equipment (RTS
III+AX+ 7 lenses ,very good but TOO BIG and TOO HEAVY) to my old dream:

- - Two M6 TTL 0.85
- - 21 mm 2.8 Asph
- - 35 mm 1.4 Asph
- - 50 mm 2
- - and a command for the new 90 mm 2 Apo/Asph.

I'm very happy to begin to use this new equipment.

But now I'm worry. During cleaning of my 21 mm, I just noticed that it
as or a small inclusion or a bubble in one lens.
Even if it can not have any effect on picture quality, I think it is a
big problem regarding the price I bought it.
Does someone have a similar experience.

What is the conventional reaction of Leica : direct exchange of the
whole lens or any attempt to clean or change the incriminated lens after
dismounting ?

Thanks for your answers before my call to Leica France.