Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica in big trouble? (relax)
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 01 May 1999 19:18:30 -0500

At 03:44 PM 4/30/99 -0700, you wrote:
>If you don't hammer nails with the camera, Canon cameras will survive quite
>a bit.

True of their F1 (and FTB, etc) series and the EOS1(n). But many of their
lenses and the lower end bodies (EOS3 is pretty good) I'd say they feel too
flimsy, and from friends who use them professionally (I know, they're not
professional cameras in that sense) they don't hold up.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0