Subject: [Leica] reduced images now available.....
From: "Francesco" <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 18:19:33 -0700

I have taken the advice of 4-5 LUG members and I have reduced all the
images I recently posted by 25% or so.  Now all verticals are no taller than
725 pixels and all horizontals are no wider than 768 pixels.  This should
allow
a smaller resolution monitor of, say, 800x600 to view the images without
scrolling.
The exception is paris001.jpg, which I reduced a bit, but is still 900
pixels wide.
If you do not want to see a huge file, then skip paris001 but enjoy the rest
please....

http://www.photorealm.com/f/

Please forward comments to fls@san.rr.com
Thank you,