Subject: Re: [Leica] MALLORY FOUND! CAMERA?
From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 19:19:03 +0100

Marc,
I found a nice little book yesterday which was a colour photo book of the
succesful '53 expedition, each double page featured a colour photo with
accompanying text. There were at least 4-5 Leica pictures taken by Hunt (if my
memory's correct). Of course it was the Kodak Retina that made it to the top.

Jem