Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Double exposures with R7
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 15:34:26 -0700

That's what the lever does. It pushes the rewind button and holds it in.
You are correct, the camera bottom doesn't have the lever. Just the button.
I have never used any of my R cameras without either a winder or drive,
therefore I forgot that the lever is only on these motors...

Anyway, you know how it works.

Jim