Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica R9 err...Minolta 9- - - NOT off topic
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 15:37:07 -0700

Bill,

I would have to second your comments.  They are probably the same as the
thoughts Leica management is having right now, you know, the need for
momentum and sales.
Boy, I hope they do it. Would be great to see a Leica product that could
compete feature to feature with a high-end AF body and especially if it had
Leica quality lens glass/design, even if Minolta, Sigma, or Kyocera makes
the final lens.

Peter K