Subject: Re: [Leica] Luggites
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 18:01:24 -0400

I think that to be called a "luddite", you must be someone who refuses to
use technology that threatens their own liveliyhoods (sp?).  It isn't
enough to say that, "I refuse to use all the new auto everything cameras",
just on principle,  these cameras must actually threaten a way of life for
you.

Dan C.