Subject: Re: [Leica] sm canon 35
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 18:15:15 -0700

>You could do a lot worse than the Canon 35/1.8.  I've used one for many
>years w/ very satisfactory results

I used the Canon 35/1.8 for years. I paid the rent with it and only sold it
this past year. I agree with Chandos as to its image making ability and
price. The lady that bought mine is using it on an M-6 and has nothing but
good things to report. I also hear that the Canon 35/2.0 is a bit better
than the 1.8.

Cheers,
David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA